• Binding: Plastic, wire & fastback binding with plastic front cover & card back cover
• Perforations: ideal for tear-off order forms, vouchers or response cards
• Folding and stitching: folded flyers, leaflets, newsletters, booklets and invitations
• Round cornering: giving a unique look to your print
• Drilling: holes in your booklet or manual will allow it to be put in a ring-binder
• Lamination: gives that wow factor, matt and gloss available
• UV printing: amazing results spot UV on a flyer, folder or brochure
• Foil block printing, for that special occasion, invitation or a stylish event
• Die cutting: we can die cut most shapes & sizes please call to talk over
We can provide any finishing technique you require, and if it cannot be done by a machine, we'll make sure that each item is hand-finished to a high standard
|Finish||1||2 to 10||11 to 25||26 to 49||50 to 99||100+||250+||500+|
Gloss lamination gives your finished printing a shiny covering to the choosen face. The Gloss Lamintaion prevents you from actually writing on the surface with a ball point pen but is great for the fronts of business cards to give a bright and and colour enhancing professional finish to the finished product.
A strong permanant crease can be put into your finished printed product that allows them to be folded either by a folding machine that require creasing for heavier stocks or manualy by hand.
Folding allows you convert a flat printed sheet into a pamphlet, tentcard (one fold), z-fold (two folds) leaflet and many other applications. Lighter stocks can be simply folded by our folding machine, heavier stocks may require a crease and fold to complete the application correctly.
Round cornering can be used to 'round' the corners of a printed sheet, they would most commonly be used on business cards to give smoothed corners to the card. Round cornering is available in 3 or 10mm radii.
Perforating the printed artwork allows detachable tear off sections on your artwork. Possible uses are for return slips on mailers, tear-off vouchers and tear-off tickets. More than one perforation can be put on the finished print, in straight lines only limited by the size of the printed product.
Drilling will place an hole through your artwork, we drill to a diameter of 3mm. 3.5mm or 6mm. Drilling would be suitable if your finished artwork was to be ring bound or possibly require hanging via a tag or ring.
Other finishing products available - Please call to talk over.